I have come to love the Way of the cross (now that I don't have to get-up at
6:00am to attend it) through the past 2 or 3 Lenten seasons I've been in
Seattle. In our parish, on Fridays there is a communal soup supper (for many
of us that is the breaking of fast) after the 5:30pm daily mass. After that,
we have the communal Stations of the Cross, Benediction, and all night
Adoration.  The ones we usually use are adapted from St. Alphonsus
Liguori's. It is quite simple, but just wonderful. If you can't get the
booklet for it here is a link:
http://www.kofc.org/Liturgical/Lent/2003/stations/waycross.htm

Last year while I was preparing for one of the week's I came across one
According to our Holy Father. The meditation were written by our Holy Father
for the Stations of the Cross in the colosseum on Good Friday 2000. For me
this was one of the most thought provoking and most meditative of the
Stations of the Cross I came across. In the US, Paline press had printed it,
but here is the link for it:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/speeches/2000/apr-jun/documen
ts/hf_jp-ii_spe_20000421_via-crucis_en.html

Have a Blessed and Fruitful Lent.

Peace,
Alex Edezhath
Seattle/USA