>One day a while back, a man, his heart heavy with grief, was>walking in the woods. As
>he thought about his life this day, he knew>many things were not right. He thought
>about those who had lied>about him>back when he had a job.>>His thoughts turned to
>those who had stolen his things and cheated>him.  He remembered family that had
>passed on. His mind turned to the>illness he had that no one could cure. His very
>soul was filled with>anger, resentment and frustration.>>Standing there this day,
>searching for answers he could not find,>knowing all else had failed him, he knelt at
>the base of an old oak>tree to seek the one he knew would always be there. And with
>tears in>his eyes, he prayed:>>"Lord-You have done wonderful things for me in this
>life. You have>told me to do many things for you, and I happily obeyed.>>Today, you
>have told me to forgive. I am sad, Lord, because I>cannot.  I don't know how. It is
>not fair Lord. I didn't deserve>these>wrongs that were done against me !
and I shouldn't have to forgive.>>As perfect as your way is Lord, this one thing I
cannot do, for I>don't know how to forgive. My anger is so deep Lord, I fear I may>not
hear you, but I pray that you teach me to do this one thing I>cannot do - Teach me To
Forgive.">>As he knelt there in the quiet shade of that old oak tree, he
felt>something fall onto his shoulder. He opened his eyes. Out of the>corner of one
eye, he saw something red on his shirt.>>He could not turn to see what it was because
where the oak tree>had been was a large square piece of wood in the ground. He>raised
his head and saw two feet held to the wood with a large>spike through them.>>He raised
his head more, and tears came to his eyes as he saw>Jesus hanging on a cross. He saw
spikes in His hands, a gash>in His side, a torn and battered body, deep thorns sunk
into His>head.>>Finally he saw the suffering and pain on His precious face.>As their
eyes met, the man's tears turned to sobbing, and Jesus>began to!
 speak.>>Have you ever told a lie, he asked?>>The man answered - yes Lord.>>Have you
ever been given too much change and kept it?>>The man answered yes Lord. And the man
sobbed more and more.>>Have you ever taken something from work that wasn't yours,
Jesus>asked?>>And the man answered yes Lord.>>Have you ever sworn, using my Father's
name in vain?>>The man, crying now, answered yes Lord.>>As Jesus asked many more
times, "Have you ever"? The man's crying>became uncontrollable, for he could only
answer yes Lord.>>Then Jesus turned His head from one side to the other, and the
man>felt something fall on his other shoulder. He looked and saw>that it was the blood
of Jesus. When he looked back up, his eyes>met those of Jesus, and there was a look of
love the man had>never seen or known before.>>Jesus said, I didn't deserve this
either, but I forgive you>>It may be hard to see how you're going to get through
something,>but when you look back in life, you realize how true this stat!
ement>is.>>Read the following line slowly and let it sink in. This is
simple,>and>important. Read on....This first line is deep.>>If God brings you to it -
He will bring you through it.>>Lord I love You and I need You, come into my heart,
today. For>without You I can do nothing.