my dear jyfriends,
Pls watch DD-4(DD Malayalam)for my interview on every Sunday at 7.40am after the malayalam news or at 8.10 am.
This is about practical psychology for self development and success in life.This is a programme of Dooradarsan-Kerala and they invited me for this interactive programme.The anchor persons of Dooradarsan asking me the questions and i am giving the responses.
I believe that it is a better chace to help the people to identify their inner strength given by God. Pls send your comments and questions to me and dooradarsan.Their contact address is Vijayajalakam,'Samkholi'.C/O Director, Dooradarsan Kendram ,Kudappanakkunnu p.o,Trivandrum.

N.B> Pls send your creative questions and doubts.If you can send some questions related to spirituality will help me to lead the attention of viewers to this matter.

My contact No.is 0471-2544338(before 9am,after 10.30 pm).Pls send your suggestions to my professional ID :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I expect your involment and prayer support.

with prayer,

Vipin V.Roldant
Psychologist
trivandrum/kerala/india