My Dear Family,

I don't have words to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and everyone of
you................

I know, you all were there before Jesus & Mary, praying for Reena, for our child in
heaven and for me.
Only because of your prayers Reena is alive now!!!!!

When Sibi asked for your prayer support, Reena was in a very critical condition. It
was a rare case of pulmonary embolism followed by septisemia !!!

on 4th March, she had a regular check-up with our gynac and everything was normal. And
planning for a cesarean on 20th.
on 5th, by 3.00 pm i got a call from home telling that Reena has a breathing trouble.
I rushed immediately and we took her to hospital by 4.00. There the doctor checked her
and informed us that there is no problem with baby and reena. She told us that
the trouble was because of gas. We left the clinic with  some medicines for gas. But
just after supper, again she started with breathing trouble and we thought that its
because of gas and we waited till morning..............at that time our baby was
taking its last breaths.......................

In the morning by 5.30 we left for the physician. He could guess some problem and he
told us to rush to nearest hospital. Before we reaching there, he had informed the
hospital and there everything was ready for us. Immediately they gave oxygen and all
and started various diagnosis.

Then shifted her to ICU and by 7.00 pm there formed a group of doctors  from
cardiologist to haematologist. They started an hour long discussion and day before
yesterday only I came to know that the dicussion was taken place because nobody was
ready to
take charge of that critical situation. Then one doctor Dr. Mehul Shah became very
angry with all the other doctors and agreed to take the responsibility in case
anything go wrong and instruct them to do the operation quickly and remove the toxic
parts.

The gynac, after  two hour long operation, told very sorry to us with tears in her
eyes and I was totally responseless alongwith others.

After operation, told me its critical for 48 hours and after 48 hours agains 48 hours.
After 5 days only body was responding to antibiotics and upto that very moment all the
doctors were telling me to pray,pray and pray to God.............

During those 5 days I was playing a double role. In ICU doctors were telling me the
real fact, and outside ICU I was informing my mother-in-law that everything is normal.
 That also with a smile on my face......because she was a BP patient and had already
collapsed for 3 times.

After 6 days, she was improving slowly. When she becase concious, she started to
enquire about the baby and I told her its in inqubator since its a premature one. The
gynac also personally told her that the child is under her observation. Reena was
absolutely doubtless because of these words and she was eagerly waiting to see her

After 10 days in ICU, she was shifted to the ward. With the help of a psychiatrist, i
could tell all the story to her........before we leaving the hospital.

Now she is alright. Taking bed rest and reciting rosaries...........

All of you, once again join with me to Praise and  Glorify our Lord Almighty because
Reena is alive now..........and she could accept the fact that her baby is in the lap
of  the Father........

Thank you very much............

BIJU.V.SEBASTIAN

---