hai dear friend's

This is Vinod Nair from ahmedabad,dear friends on 30th of march there was a forerunner gathering in Maninagar(ahmedabad)nearly all were present,the gathering started with the action song taught by Anish(10th
batch),followed by Praise and Worship leaded by Thomaskutty,Fr Binu J.Y pastor was also present over there and then at 4o clock G.S.T also gathered with us to discuss about D.T.P.

The gathering was of one day,it ended with the mass by Fr Binu,Sijo(8th batch)is taking care for the intercission

Dear friend's we need your prayer support for this D.T.P,this is going to held on the last week of May 25th to 1st of June,do pray for all the arrangement,the Team,the youth and everything that is going to take place for the D.T.P, and also do pray for me,on this 16 my final exam are starting

                                                  IN CHRIST
                                                         VINOD