Dear All,

Once I told to a girl; Sweetheart, I Love you.
She replied, I love you 2
I; I love you 3
Again She, I love you 4,

4For;
For Love
Then; for Live
Then; for Die

Do you accept my Love?
Yes, even if to die with you, I love you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyday, Jesus is telling to me;
Dear, I love you
I; Hey man, are you Crazy
Jesus; I love you 2
What?
2  To show and lead you through the Way, Truth and Life
So?
I love you 3
Oooooooooomm
3  All of us three, the Father, me & the Holy Spirit
He added, I love you 4

4For;
For giving you eternal life

Do you accept my Love?
Even if you give me eternal life, I . . . . . . . . . . .

Only with you, to Jesus
Prejomy Jose
Abu Dhabi