Dear ALlll Jnetters

I recd this in my mailbox....
any opinions??

Urs in Christ

Ruby

GOD BLESS YOU.

The essential details regarding the alleged deathbed prophecy of Mother
Theresa. It appeared in an article by a Carmelite nun, Sr. Evangeline
McGrath, and was published in the magazine "Prophecy" on June 25th of this
year.

The Prophecy 0f Mother Theresa.

Mother Theresa died at 9:30 pm on the evening of September
5th,1997,in the mother house of her convent in Calcutta. At around 8:15
pm evening, Mother Theresa awoke and summoned the other nuns to gather
around her.

She told them, "I have had a vision of things to come.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has bidden me to disclose to it to you so that
you might be prepared for time of woe and be safeguarded from evil.
"The Four Horsemen spoken of in the Book of Revelation, (Ch.
6;1-7)have mounted their steeds. Their ride begins. You will hear  their
hoofbeats within five years time. "

The first three Horsemen correspond
to the account given in Revelation, but the fourth is transformed
from the bleakness of Death into a beacon of brightness and hope.

"The first Horseman - "Plague" - is riding a white steed and is armed with a
bow. The second, on a red horse, is brandishing a sword and represents
"War". The third Horseman is mounted on a black horse. He carries a set of
weighing scales and signifies "Famine" The fourth (initially)rides a pale
horse and rides ahead of the legions of hell. His name is "Death".
Mother Theresa was quite specific as to the timing of the first
three scourges, Plague, War and Famine.

"The plague will break out first in Asia in August 2002. At first
it will be ignored by world health authorities, but it will spread
and its victims will multiply rapidly - millions and millions of poor souls.

"As the plague rages, the true identity of the Beast of Revelation
will be revealed; a creature who delights in death, pain and misery.
This man will come from Iran, and will proudly display the number 666,
(presumably in some symbolic fashion?), on his clothes and on his
forehead. "The Beast will at first be welcomed by the United
Nations as a man of peace' It will take a full year before his true identity
is
revealed. With contemptuous ease, the Beast will assassinate Saddam
Hussein early in 2003 in a murder plot involving Arab Sheikhs, and
he will spread his power through Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
"While the plague rages, he will begin his rise to world
domination. War will break out in the Middle East in October,
2003.

It will start with the assassination of a major figure, in the
Arab/Israeli conflict now under way. This shocking event will provoke a wave
of
suicide attacks against the United States. Fanatics determined to
blow themselves to pieces - as long as they can take many Americans
with them will target shopping malls, apartment blocks and sports stadiums.
As part of a two-pronged attack, planes piloted by terrorists
will crash into government buildings and national monuments,
including
the Washington Monument and Mt. Rushmore.

"Like the plague, the war will escalate quickly. Iraq will join
wit! h the 'Palestinians' and Iraqi troops will then be joined by
others from Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. "In the first
week of November, President Bush will address the nation, announcing that
'American interests are being threatened and "we can no longer
remain on the sidelines" Russia and China will adopt similar postures.
Russia will align itself with the U.S., and China with the Arabs.
"A brief, bloody, global confrontation will ensue. America will
emerge victorious, but with great loss of life, and the economy in
ruins. Enter the third Horseman - "Famine" With world commerce
destroyed by plague and war, crops will die and rot in the fields.
Starvation will stalk not only the Third World, but the richest nations as
well.
But when things are at their very worst, and the (northern
hemisphere) winter bites hard, the fourth Horseman makes his
appearance.  "This rider was not "Death" as in Revelation, but becomes
"Hope" his hand he is holding a stone tablet, on which is
inscribed a prayer. Mother Teresa insisted that this prayer will be
spiritual suit
of armour, protecting all who say it from the devastation wrought by
the first three Horsemen.

"A miracle will be witnessed by millions of New Yorkers at the
site of the twin towers. The towers will appear to rise again, and
those who died will be seen wearing garments of purest white. The vision
will last for almost a full day, before vanishing into the darkness of
the evening. This will be a message of hope for the United States, and
for the whole world.

"HOPE" will be the promise of a new message from Our Lady of
Fatima. Hundreds at the Shrine will witness ! the Virgin predicting
victory in the war, and 1000 year Era of Peace on earth. The Blessed Virgin
will then disclose a 2000 year old secret - the date of Her Divine
Son's return.

Mother Theresa stated that the Second Coming of Christ MUST
come within the lifetimes of most of the faithful who are now less
than eighty years of age. Mother Teresa then gave the prayer,
clasped her hands together, closed her eyes, and with an
appearance of great peace and serenity, was taken to join the other saints
and
martyrs.

Mother Teresa did not disclose what the final outcome of the
disasters would be, but left her witnesses with no doubt as to the
immense power of the prayer she had revealed to them, the prayer
inscribed on the stone tablet borne by the fourth Horseman; the
one who had been transformed from "Death" to "Hope"

Prayer :

O Lord God, Lead me from death to life; from lies to truth.
Lead me from despair to hope; from fear to trust. Lead me from
hatred to love; from war to peace. Let peace fill our hearts; our
world;
our universe. PEACE; PEACE PEACE.

Thanks Vita for forwarding this e-mail , which I am sure will bless and
encourage all who read, to pray for the world today!!!! The essential
[...]

IF YOU HAVE TIME, PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS.
Personal Summary:  I personally believe that God uses His people to
experience His love and perhaps it is time that the warnings signs are
around us.  The word of God is truth; reality and we should pay heed to
every messages that comes from the people of God!!