Good catch! I'll see if I can land this real soon.

--John



On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Arrix <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I noticed a constant 50% CPU usage in one of my project about 2 weeks ago
> and looked into the issue.
>>
>> jQuery.fx.prototype.custom uses jQuery.timers.push(t) == 1 as a guard
>> condition for the setInterval call, which is not robust enough. In the test
>> case, stop, which empties jQuery.timers, is called before animate so that
>> the check will pass even though there is already an active interval. This
>> causes a leak because timerId gets overwritten every time and there is no
>> way to clearInterval.
>
> The ticket is here http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/4001
> Please take a look.
> Thanks
> --
> Arrix
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jQuery Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to