On Monday, April 09, 2007 1:07 PM Diego A. <> said:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I made the debug mode just so people
> could see what's actually going on. I didn't intend it to be used. It
> would defeat the purpose of the plugin if I didn't hide the
> additional elements.

I disagree. I think it's a useful mode beyond the idea of debugging.
It's basically the same behavior as Gmail's file attachment system and I
think that's really useful.

If I were to use this (which I probably will) I would probably always
put it in "debug" mode so that I (or anyone else) could quickly change
the path of a file instead of having to remove and then re-add the
correct one.

Hopfully I'm not missing the point of the "debug" mode. If I am please
let me know.

Chris.