From: Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2007 8:22:47 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Find Programming Job?

it's up to us to police the list... any chucklehead can join and post... and
many do!
inside gmail, there's an option to report it as SPAM. If enough people click
it , the message will automatically be marked as spam.

Unfortunately some of the major contributors to  jQuery have had their
e-mail addresses harvested by spammers and their posts WERE sometimes
considered spam.

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ