I found the JQuery and Dan's plugin for auto complete mod today and
was just what I was looking for, I have a form where I ask the user to
enter there town or postcode ( ZIP code) and then it will auto
complete the form. My problem that I found using a cold fusion page is
that held a massive array of towns I got a nice error message of "Code
of a method longer than 65535 bytes" this is due to the class file
that is being created is to big. I know that it was not very smart to
try and enter 20,000 towns in to an array but I am not a real coder :-
( what would be the correct way to hold all of this data ? XML ? SQL
(SQL to slow) I saw yellowpage.com.au has a nice auto complete form
for the location part and I guess I am trying to replicate some thing
like that.