Brandon Aaron wrote:
On 4/17/07, Mike Alsup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, remember that support for jQuery in Ext is brand new and there
are bound to be problems.  You're doing us a great service by working
through the examples and documenting what you find.  Thanks!

I second that!

I really appreciate all the work that has gone towards making Ext available to jQuery users.

I will dig around a bit and take notes what I find, I could post some stuff online if I manage to finally push my blog out the door ;)

What is the correct forum to highlight possible bugs and suggestions cosidering jQuery-Ext? Who is primarily responsible for that stuff, is it Jack, John or should I just post them either here or maybe the dev-list, or at the Ext-site forums?

--
Suni