Michael,

I went ahead and created a ticket for this so that it doesn't get lost
in the archives.

http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/1136

--
Brandon Aaron

On 4/20/07, Michael Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I added some lines to the remove function (line 1245):

// original
if(!k) element["on" + type] = null;

// changed to
if (!k) {
    element["on" + type] = null;

    for ( var i=0; i<this.global[type].length; i++) {
        if(this.global[type][i] == element) {
            this.global[type].splice(i, 1);
            break;

I see that the for loop isn't very well, maybe there is another way to
remove the element if there is no handler.

Michael

--
Best regards | Schöne Grüße
Michael