I don't know why this didn't show up on the list.  I sent it hours ago...

Mike Alsup wrote:

> I decided to make this a more polished plugin.  You can find the new
> version here:
>
> http://malsup.com/jquery/gfeed/

Very nice!

One minor bug: you're max value is going to get ignored if it's higher than Google's default value of 4. I haven't looked to see if the Google API calls are chainable. If so, you can change this:

    new google.feeds.Feed(opts.url).load(function(result) {

to this:

    new google.feeds.Feed(opts.url).setNumEntries(opts.max)
        .load(function(result) {

If not, you can just decompose that into two statements...

Thanks for another nice little tool!

  -- Scott