Very cool - I can finally replace xin :)  One thing I had to hack into
that code was the ability to trigger an event on the input field
programatically after selecting the date.  Can you provide a
triggerEvent("keyup|focus|change") parameter that will trigger the
specified event in the attached input element when the date picker
changes its value?