Cool, any way we could get a drop down list when clicking on a
category, in case we just want to download the plugin and not read the
description?

- jake

On 4/25/07, Brandon Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The new plugins page is located at http://jquery.com/plugins/

I believe it is still a work in progress but plugin devs might want to
start moving their stuff over.

--
Brandon Aaron