Hi.

Another way to think of it is:

 1. Develop a site that works without JS
 2. Work out ways to enhance each page using JS
 3. step 2 may result in JS users not seeing whole classes of pages, but
you have a fall back at any point.

This discipline may result in a better application design and may result
in a faster site and may give better options for performance
enhancement.  Or not.  It's almost certain to be more accessible and to
provide a better no-js experience.

---->Nathan