Dan G. Switzer, II schrieb:
Stefan,

as i highlight multiple hits (search for "jo ro" in the single person demo)
i need to disable jörns
markup, but i did not find out how.

formatItem: false,

did not help. any hit for me?

Last time I checked, disabling the automatically highlighting was still not
added to the code base. I do know Jörn has some code done that hasn't been
checked in to the SVN yet.

I'm hoping to have lots of time to help Jörn out with the code this weekend,
so hopefully it'll be closer to be production ready.
Disabling highlighting is implemented. The interesting part is in the plugin method itself:

// if highlight is set to false, replace it with a do-nothing function
options.highlight = options.highlight || function(value) { return value; };

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de