Ah! In that case you can pull your Javascript form submit code into a function and then call that function in the callback of the ajax load. Whenever new content is added to the DOM, we need to re-bind events so they recognize the new DOM elements. Actually, there are other ways to do this, involving event bubbling, etc., but re-binding is probably the most intuitive.

Hope that makes sense.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com