Ariel,

Thanks for catching those. I started my plugin from another library and had to fix numerous bugs. I'm finding that I've still not caught them all. I'll address both of those issues later today. If you need something sooner for some urgent reason, let me know, and I'm sure I could squeeze it in. :o)

Glad to hear you like the plugin! I love to get feedback so don't hesitate if you have any more.

Cheers,
Chris

Ariel Jakobovits wrote:
Hi Chris,

nice plugin. great idea. very useful. 2 things:

1) the packed version doesn't seem to load properly. something about a comma.

2) your ListToArray function starts adding to the array at index 1, not 0.

thanks for the plugin, i really like it.

-Ariel

--
http://cjordan.info