Gilles (Webunity) wrote:
Well, sorry Klaus, but i based this conclusion on this page:
http://malsup.com/jquery/block/#dialog

Show the dialog (in FF 2.0) and start tabbing. You'll soon see that
the focus jumps to the "tabs" on top of the screen. I didn't actually
"look" into the code, so sorry for that remark.

p.s. in your code.. Isn't that lacking the "button" element?

Just thought i'd share my code, and maybe improve that a bit...

Gilles, no offense from my side! I appreciate that you shared it! Just wanted to make clear, that I indeed thought of that for TR...

I'm sorry if I sounded rude!

PS: Yes, thank you, the button is missing :-)

-- Klaus