Might I suggest that instead of releasing a new version every few days, just
wait and release every few weeks. That way you get less releasing.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christopher Jordan
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 6:46 PM
To: jQuery Mailing List
Subject: [jQuery] New patch release for CFJS

Well, I've been looking at the numbers on RIAForge.org at the number of
people downloading CFJS for jQuery. My first thought was, "Yay! Lots of
people are finding it useful!" My second thought was that about a dozen or
so people find it useful, but keep having to re-download, because I'm
constantly releasing new functions and fixes. Either way, it's a fun bit of
code to work on. :o)

So, I've just released a new patch, which brings us up to 1.1.2. This patch
adds the dimension checking ability to the IsArray() function.
$.IsArray(myArray, 3); will return true if 'myArray' has three dimensions,
and false otherwise.

If you don't need this functionality right away, don't feel like you've got
to go get the latest release. There are no additional bug fixes or anything
of that nature.

If you're interested, here's an idea of what I want to do next:
 1. finish the DatePart() function. It's missing the 'y' and 'ww' date
parts.
 2. Add three additional functions (can't remember off hand which ones, but
I've got it written down) :o)  3. Add a few more examples to cjordan.us

I've a couple more ideas, but it'd be premature to mention them now. ;o)

Cheers,
Chris

--
http://www.cjordan.us