All of the plugins are available (latest svn version) in this temporary location:

http://www.learningjquery.com/src/plugins/

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On May 9, 2007, at 12:06 PM, Stuart Batty wrote:

In an effort to download the dimensions plugin I've discovered that the svn browser is not working and the link to the plugin on the jQuery site is inaccessible. I understand that there has been some trouble of late so I thought it best to spread the message in the event that these problems are
unknown.

Now, until this is fixed can anyone mirror the dimensions plugin for
download?

Thanks