I've spent awhile searching for a solution in the archives, but have
been unable to find one, so I finally bit the bullet and joined the
group to ask about it.

Here's the situation: I've got two divs, one starts out set to
display:none, the other is display:block.  When a link is clicked, I
want the visible div to slide out, and the previously hidden div to
slide in in the same spot.  This works, except for a flicker that
happens only some of the time.  Usually, the div that should be
sliding in appears for a split second, and then disappears again when
it starts the slide.  You can see the page I'm working on at
http://hagany.homeip.net:10480/draft/makeDraft.php.  I've slowed the
slide down to highlight the flicker - remember you may have to click
the link a few times to see the flicker.

I am already using 1.1.2.  Also, I found a thread that suggested that
perhaps the problem was with Interface, and not jQuery itself, but the
thread was a few months old, and not very clear.  If I should be
directing this question elsewhere, just let me know.

Thanks,
Brent