Hey all!

I'm working on a comments section for my project and it goes like
this:

1. The user clicks "comments" and I ajax-load the comment contents ...
which contains the form for submitting the comment.
2. I want to use ajaxForm to submit the new comment and refresh the
comments section.

The code looks like this:

    function showComments(id) {
        $('#leftColumnContents').load("/ajax/getComments/" + id +
"/");

        $('#commentForm').ajaxForm(function() {
            showComments(id);

The html for the comment form is like:

<form id='commentForm' action='/ajax/leaveComment/212/' method='post'>

But when when I try to submit the comment, I get a "Connection Reset"
message.

If I try the /ajax/leaveComment/212/ by itself, it works fine and the /
ajax/getComments/212/ works fine. Together ... no joy.

Ideas?

-S