Hello everybody and my apologies for my poor english but I'm a french
speaker.

I want to dispatch a "load" event on a link in a "loaded" content.

Explanation :

link</a>

$('.doMyLoad').click(
   function ()
   {
       $(this).parent().load( $(this).attr('href') );
    }
)

then my content look like

I'd like that the "My second link" can dispatch the click event and
then load the content of a third kind. But that's not what happens and
I understand it because the DOM is not "re-loaded" and JQuery can't
detect the new link...

Any help/link would be appreciated.