Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt wrote:
Klaus Hartl wrote:
Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt wrote:
Right now there is a horizontal line between the tab and its content.
However, our designer wants that there would be no border between the
active tab and its content. Is this doable?

Thank you

Yes it is, that's just a matter of the CSS. Just remove the following
line in jquery.tabs.css (line 90, the rule with the selector
".tabs-container"):

border-top: 1px solid #97a5b0;

Well... That's not exactly what I need. I need to keep the horizontal
line as is and only remove it under the active tab title

That is already the case. Seems like a CSS bug to me in that case. Which browser are we talking of?

--Klaus