i dont have problems with that, how u call the website2?? Try dont use
the same id for the elements or something like that.

On 5/28/07, bingo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi..

I tried some debugging and found that IE7 is not having any problem
with it..the problem is with firefox....this definitely shows that
there is some bug in Jquery itself

Regards,
bingo

--