Hi All,

I'm looking for a jquery based menuing plugin ala:

http://jdsharp.us/jQuery/plugins/jdMenu/

It has to be able to do the following:

1. allow on/off images for top level menu items: either background images or both foreground and background images (for typeset foregrounds)

2. have a means to style the "current" (currently selected) top level menu item, also allowing images (back/fore). I can hack up something for "current" items, but it'd be nice if it was natively supported. Must allow images, though.

3. work in ie6+, ff 1.x+, safari: including hovers and SELECT (see through) blocking

Does such a critter exist?

TIA,
Jack