I'm using Drupal 5.1 and jquery to build a site where members can
create content. I wrote a module to display a list of available images
and videos in a list in a block. I'd like to be able to select an item
from the list and drag it into the article body textarea, and
wondering if this can be done without modification of core Dupal
functions. If drag&drop is not possible, could this be done by
selecting an item and clicking in the textarea?

I'd appreciate any example or tutorials on how this could be done.
thanks