If someone finds a bug with hoverIntent, do let me know. The latest version
(r5, 2007.03.27) did fix bugs from earlier versions and is stable enough for
a production environment.

The only known/outstanding issue is that in IE, if your navigation is
completely flush with the edge of the browser and you mouseOut (across the
edge) too quickly IE doesn't register the mouseOut until your mouse enters
the viewport again. Not sure how to address that.

My web site seems to be down at the moment, so if you're looking for a copy
let me know and I'll send one your way.

Brian.