Hello,

I can't figure out why the calendar icon is moving below the input field
it is attached to. It used to work fine in v1 but now that I've
upgraded* to v2 I can't get it to appear to the right of the input
field.

I'm working on an internal project that I don't want to post the URL of
but if you're interested in taking a look send me an email off list and
I will send you instructions. Otherwise if there is a known fix I'd
greatly appreciate hearing it.

Thanks!
Chris.

* datePicker is a nice plugin but v2 is so complicated just to get
started. Maybe I'll just go back to the original if I can't get this
working soon.