Jack, did you take a look at the
http://docs.jquery.com/Sites_Using_jQuerylink?  I don't recall the
site you are referring to, but it may be on that
list.

On 6/1/07, Jack Killpatrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking for a link to a site that was mentioned here a month or so
ago....it had a modified lightbox and had gallery thumbnails inside an
accordion-like layout, with text content that I think was about the
history of something (a place, a museum, ???). The user would read the
first pane of the accordion, click some thumbnails to open the modified
lightbox, then go on to the next pane of the accordion and do the same
kind of thing. I remember the site being sorta brownish in color
(background), if that helps at all.

I checked the sites using jquery list, but couldn't find it there.

Anyone know what site I might be fishin' for?

TIA,
Jack

--
Benjamin Sterling