On 6/2/07, Glen Lipka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does it do that thing with the line down the middle in FF on Mac?

I don't know if it ever got implemented, but I posted the solution to this
in the prior thread. (I'm on a limited paid hotel connection at the moment
or I'd spend more time digging for you.) The problem is that Fx creates a
dotted outline around links with focus(the :focus pseudo-selector) This is
done for accessibility reasons. If you want to cancel it out, just add
outline : none to the appropriate a:focus selector(might have to add it)
since the image used for the links already provides visual feedback that
something's happening and can take place of the outline.