Simply using target="_top" ou target="_parent" as your links target
attributes does not work?

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of n00bert
Sent: lundi 4 juin 2007 6:56
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] How to point Thickbox3 links in an iframe to the iframe's
container

Hi,

I have set up an image on a html page (pageA), which when clicked opens up a
Thickbox iframe(pageB). This iframe contains the contents of an html file
including links to other pages in my site. When these links are clicked, the
resulting html page is loaded within the iframe. What do I need to do to
have the links open in the "original" html page (pageA)?

Another way of putting it: the links in the thickbox cause a page to load in
the thickbox. I want those links to close the thickbox and then open their
pages underneath the thickbox. Is this possible? What do I need to do?

thanks for any help...

n00bert