dennis wrote on 6/5/2007 9:12 AM:
Michael Haggerty changed my original post title, and hijacked for his
drupal announcement.
Why would you do that? It seems pretty hostile to me. I am trying to
learn something here.

It happens when someone wants to send a new message to the list, but rather than creating
a new message and copying/pasting the email address, they instead reply to an existing
message and erase the subject and body.  What they don't realize is that many email
clients will add the "In-Reply-To" header, which will then associate their post
as a reply to an existing thread.  Since they don't view the messages threaded, they
don't notice it.

- Bil