On Jun 12, 2007, at 3:49 AM, Erik Beeson wrote:

Obviously it would be trivial for me to just edit the plugin, but I try to avoid that as much as possible (makes upgrading a nightmare), and this seems like a legitimate issue. If you try one of the jEditable demos and remove all of the text and save it, you won't be able to select it again since the field div has no size when it's empty.

It is an known issue. I have a solution for it but have not implemented it yet. Solution would be to dynamically add a string such as "Click to edit" to an empty element. String would be configurable. This way you have something to click even if element was empty.

Any other ideas are welcome too.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/