I believe it is a vertical line that goes down the middle of the zoomed
image.
In a previous post, there were suggestions of how to fix this.
One day, I or someone will get around to fixing it.  I believe it should
also be fixed to use the same HTML markup as the prototype one.  This allows
for better plug and play.

Glen

On 6/12/07, R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 11, 7:36 pm, "Glen Lipka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, I was really annoyed to have to put that in.
> The guy I helped produce the site insisted on switching.
>
> I was going to put in the jQuery version of lightbox, but it has an
issue
> with FF for the Mac (which of course my friend uses).
> My original plan was to try and fix the jQuery one, but I ran out of
time.
  <snip>

   Thanks for your reply. Thanks again for letting me know the issue
that I'm not aware of.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/