use a tfoot for your table and append to the tbody instead of the table.

        <thead>
                        <th>Header 1</th>
                        <th>Header 2</th>
                        <th>Header 3</th>
        </thead>
        *<tfoot>*
        *</tfoot>*
        <tbody>
        </tbody>

On 6/16/07, Brad Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm hoping this is just a simple selector question.

I currently have this code which inserts a row at the end of a table.
$('<tr class="datarow">').appendTo("#my_table").html(rowcells);

I need to add a footer row to the same table. Is there a simple
modification to the the above code so that it would insert a row above
the last table row?

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ