hopefully we won't need to care that it's an iPhone! We'll know more on the
29th

On 6/17/07, Bob den Otter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 maybe jQuery may add a new function, $.browser.isiPhone, for further,
since iPhone allows developers do more in its safari... :)

   This should be as easy as adding a line with

iphone: /iphone/.test(b),

inside jQuery.browser = { }.. But, if it's added to the core: please,
please name it $.browser.iphone for consistency. Just because Apple uses odd
capitalisation, that doesn't mean we should use it in jQuery like that.

Best, Bob.

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ