Hy, I'm stuck inthe simple things. Sorry for the beginner question:

I want to show a div#kontaktdaten when I click a special link#kdetails
[code]

$(document).ready(
                           function(){

                                   $("#kdetails").bind("click",
function(){$("#kontaktdaten")
                                        .fadeIn("slow")
                                        .animate({opacity: 1.0}, 10000)
                                        .fadeOut("slow");
                                        return false;

blabla

[/code]

I mix things totaly up, didnt I? But I'm not able to see the wood,
because of the trees....