You might wanna check this out:

http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-format/

On 7/2/07, Robert O'Rourke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

    I'm having fun with Kelvin Luck's datePicker plugin but I've run
into a snag where I need to display a number with a leading 0 if it's
only 1 character for the thing to work. I'm pulling out the startDate
and endDate from the maximum bounds of the select elements I'm using.
Does jQuery have something like printf() that will do this for me? There
are a couple of functions out there that people have written but they're
pretty meaty for my purposes. I was looking at
http://www.vladdy.net/Demos/printf.html but the code is beyond me.

    Cheers,
    Rob

--