How so?
If I understand correctly, Xinhao wants to create a PHP script which can
provide JSON data when requested. The only method of doing this is by
outputting it.
It is possible to make the script only output if requested by the
XmlHttpRequest object, but this is very easily spoofed, and the response is
sent plaintext over the network anyway.

What he's trying to do is to provide the user with some information, but
without providing the user without that information. A paradox I'm sure
you'll understand!

What's your suggestion ricardoe?