It's always something.  I am trying to get your version up and
running, but I keep getting an "object expected" error in IE 7 when it
hits document.ready.  The code is below.  I have, of course, a texbox
on the page defined like so:  <input type="text" name="txtItem"
id="txtItem" size="15" class="form_textbox">

In Firefox, according to Firebug, there is no error, but when I look
at the DOM, the $ and JQuery nodes are red.  I'm not sure what that
means - I'm new to Firebug.  Do you see a problem with this code?

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.1.2.pack.js"></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='jquery.bgiframe.min.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='dimensions.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='jquery.autocomplete.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='localdata.js'></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="jquery.autocomplete.css" /

<script language = "JavaScript">
$().ready(function() {

        function findValueCallback(event, data, formatted) {
                $("<li>").text( !data ? "No match!" : "Selected: " +
formatted).appendTo("#result");
        }

        function formatItem(row) {
                return row[0] + " (id: " + row[1] + ")";
        }

        function formatResult(row) {
                return row[0];
        }

        $("#txtItem").autocomplete("itemquery.acm", {
                minChars: 3,
                delay: 150,
                width: 400,
                autoFill: true,