Yeah i´m using a lot json for now
with json_encode and json_decode libs for php \o/

On 7/12/07, GianCarlo Mingati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all.
http://www.gcmingati.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/jsonhelicopters.html

Here's what i learned form the book, chapter 6 (Ajax techniques).
I went faster than i expected. The book explains clearly and easily
how to dinamically insert content into a page... wow this is hooking
me as much as my r/c helicopters do.
Now i know i can use xml, json, plain html or even javascript files as
external 'data'. Personally the json methos seems the easier.
In the example my first page EVER with data from a separate json file.
Ciao!
I'm happy, i'm getting into this "web2.0" stuff with fun.

GC

--

[]´s Jean
www.suissa.info