I am pleased to announce the latest jquery.com service:

http://planet.jquery.com/

What is planet?
Planet is a web feed aggregator. This will let you read all your favorite
jQuery blogs on one page <http://planet.jquery.com/>, or with one feed
url<http://planet.jquery.com/atom.xml>
.

Whose blogs are on there?
The blogs of most of the core team are already on. Let me know if I've
missed one. Also the jQuery blog.

I'm not a member of the jQuery team? What about my blog?
If you have a jQuery blog (or a plugin blog) or can provide a feed url that
will filter to jQuery-tagged (or related) entries in your personal blog,
we'd love to have you on planet.jquery.com. Just send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following information:

 Your Name: (as you would like it to appear on planet.jquery.com)
 Your jQuery-related feed url: (atom or rss)

We hope this will provide yet another opportunity for members of the jQuery
community to get to know one another and keep up on the latest with jQuery
development, plugin news, and other jQuery ramblings.

Note: please send feed url add requests to my personal email address (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) and use this thread to provide feedback and feature
requests for this new service. Thank you.

- Richard D. Worth