This is great... This week, i was going to work on google maps again, and i
was thinking to myself, i should rather write an API simplification plugin
so that i can re-use it again and again... Man, it is as if u read my
mind...

Good job... I will provide feedback, over the next week when i am actually
using it.

-GTG

On 7/13/07, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tane Piper wrote:
> Yes, just specify it in the options:
>
> $('#gmap').gmapp({showzoom: false});
>
> I've tried to make is customisable as possible, by allowing you to
> remove all the controls.  Just check out the settings at the top of
> the extend method.
>
> That's a good idea about the mousezoom, I'll look at adding it in the
> next version, along with the support I'm adding for GPolyline and
> GPolygon.  I'm also going to look at custom icons.
Sounds great!

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de