Full instructions can be found here (just added):
http://docs.jquery.com/UI#Downloading

--John

On 7/14/07, Olivier Percebois-Garve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Probably a stupid question, but how to retrieves these files by svn ?

 Glen Lipka wrote:
Information on the next gen of Interface:
 Plugin Home: http://docs.jquery .com/UI
 Discussion board specifically for it: http://groups.google.com/group/
jquery-ui
 Codebase: http://dev.jquery.com/browser/trunk/plugins/ui

 In progress, getting lots of attention.  Looks cool.

 Glen