On Jul 14, 5:32 pm, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I suspect you'll want to roll your own solution, but daemach has put
> together a frameReady jQuery plugin to assist in dealing with this
> sort of thing:
>        http://ideamill.synaptrixgroup.com/?p=6
>
> Might be good for some ideas.

Thanks :). i'd like to avoid rolling my own, since i don't fully
understand the ramifications of using iframes. i have avoided (normal)
frames since the late 90's because they cause nothing but problems,
and i think i am still quite biased against them. i've still got some
learning to do about iframes before i'm fully comfortable with them.