Sounds interesting, Aaron, thanks for the pointer.

Two questions:

How is the unpacking speed? I don't care how long it takes to pack the code
(within reason), but unpacking speed is very important, especially on slow
machines like an iPhone/Nokia/Windows Mobile phone. I saw a test report that
seemed to indicate that Dean's packer took 1.5 seconds to unpack jQuery on
the iPhone, which is way too slow. I would gladly take a slower packing time
to get faster unpacking.

Is the source code available? I can't use a compressor that I have to go to
a website to use. That's fine for testing, but for production use I need to
be able to integrate it into my build process and have it available at all
times.

Thanks,

-Mike